Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Get pinched?

You can see all of the arrests of the weekend here :Busted

Years ago, I was faced with the decision of being a "captive" agent with a pansa, combover, and poor golfing skills, or going independent.  I chose the latter for several reasons, but the main reason for going independent was that captive agents can't help you the way I can.  If you get a DUI, your insurance company is going to drop you!  I won't.  You've got me for as long as you want me.  Another reason: Captive agents can only sell their product.  One product.  It's like going to a shoe store that only sells a size 9 brown shoe.  Why would you do that?  Yes, they have great marketing and yes, they make all of these false claims of saving 1 million percent.  The truth is, no one is really looking out for you.  We are.  WE have companies that don't market as aggressively and reinvest their money in their company instead of horrible commercials. 

The next time you need insurance, think about what a local, INDEPENDENT agent can do for you!  And, if you or someone you know gets busted with a dui/dwi, have them call me or visit http://www.elpasosr22insurance.com/ 

~AP

No comments:

Post a Comment