Search This Blog
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Thank you
2013 is underway, and it already seems like it's going to be a better year. As part of my New Years Resolution, I want to make sure that people know how grateful I am for them. I'm grateful for my employees, Jessica and Christina, that truly run the business. I'm grateful for my clients who gave me a shot when I was just starting out. I'm grateful for my friends close and far away. I'm especially grateful for my buddy Phil, who believed in me when it seemed like the world was caving in. I'm grateful for my landlord who hasn't raised the rent....yet. I'm grateful for the insurance underwriters who try hard to get business placed. I'm grateful for my family, especially my brother. I'm grateful for my health. I'm just grateful. And I'm grateful for you for reading this blog. Have a wonderful day my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment