Man, I've seen so much happen in these last few weeks. My biggest competitor was bought by a national conglomerate. Folks have called me trying to get out of the business. An insurance wholesaler friend of mine gave up a 6 figure income to chase his dream. We lost our grandmother. We also welcomed a new birth to the family. It has definitely been a rollercoaster.
I was in a Neal Young kinda mood, and the song "You and Me" is on repeat in my head for some odd reason. Don't know why. It's a song laced with melancholy and a touch of happiness. I think that's how a lot of people feel right now. Times are tough, but they know they'll make it through. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger and bigger.
I'll leave you with this: the struggle is a beautiful thing. Embrace it, learn from it. And reflect upon it when you make it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO5lN2_D-PU
And as always, stay protected my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment